Friday, August 13, 2010

Selvage Purse

Here's a bag I made with selvages.  I had to raid my fabric closet and cut off lots of selvages to get enough to make it.  Now I have just enough left to make a needlebook and a small pincushion and I will probably be done with selvages for a while.  I have not been enjoying the heat so much this week, I spend most of my time parked in front of a fan, it's the only way I can get through the day.  It's been about a month and a half since I started this blog, and it's been a lot of fun.  I want to thank the lovely people who have decided to be followers, I know there are way more exciting blogs out there than this one, so I really appreciate all of you.  And a special thanks to everyone who has made comments, I love to read them!

1 comment:

Annie said...

That is a super-cool idea. So colorful and it looks pretty sturdy too.