Sunday, September 19, 2010

Treat Time, A Finish and Uncle Sam

Treat time for the kitties!  Every day 5 kitties share a can of treat food, it's the highlight of their day.  Only 5 kitties because one of them {Tigger} doesn't eat anything except his dry food.
Here's one of Carol's charts at http://istitchcharts.blogspot.com/ , it's called Sew The Sampler Guild.  I stitched it with a new to me thread called Rainbow Tweed.  I believe it is mostly used for needlepoint, but when I tried it, it was really nice to stitch with, and I like the way it looks.
This is my favorite cereal.  It has crispy wheat flakes and flaxseeds in it.  This is what happens when you plant the flaxseeds.  I now have my very own flax plants.  Today two pretty blue flowers bloomed out, can you see them?  Theoretically, I could make my own linen out of this plant if only I knew how.  But never mind, I will just keep eating the cereal instead!

2 comments:

Annie said...

The kitties really take over the space, don't they!

Love your stitching. Those are gorgeous threads.

Sharon said...

Beautiful stitching! Adorable kitties!