Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for....


Just a few of the many things I am so thankful for:
My husband; a dear, kind, sweet man who has been my best friend for 37 years.  Our daughter and her husband who make us so proud  and who we love having in our lives.  Our kitties who provide us with lots of love and cuddles.  Reasonably good health, especially when compared with the health traumas of the last year or so.  {Husband Tom had multiple angioplasties, quintuple bypass surgery, rip-roaring uncontrolled high blood pressure,  near kidney failure.}  He still has some problems, but is doing much better.  I'm thankful that this Queen of the Worry Warts was somehow able to get through all of this with him and hope to keep learning to deal with  the stress.  Thankful that my brother has just about completely healed from a horrific accident that occurred just 2 days after Tom's bypass.  I'm thankful for friends and family and co-workers who put up with my constant worrying.  Thankful for the fact that the above mentioned co-workers {and boss} are so much like family to me and we can all have silly fun during spare moments at work.  Thankful that my Dad is 89 years old and in excellent health and is very active.  I'm also thanful for being able to have a blog with some lovely people who actually take the time to look at my pictures and read what I have to say, it stills astounds me and seems almost unreal!  I could go on all day, but will end with saying that I thank God most of all, because without Him nothing else on this long list would be possible.  I hope every person reading this and everyone that they love is having a most wonderful Thanksgiving today!

No comments: